Friday, August 13, 2010

Cheap Tactics: How to wake someone up in the morning.

Step 1: Open someone's door.
Step 2: Take a song you believe to be "good".
Step 3: Put the shit on repeat on loud.
Step 4: Annoy the shit out of the sleeping victim as they roll in their bed hopelessly trying to ignore it.
Step 5: Victim is forced to wake out and drowns himself in his own music while hopelessly trying to pass out.
Step 6: Walk in like nothing happens and command the victim on what to do for the day.

Conclusion: Victim is woken up and pissed as fuck.

Honestly, I would rather prefer they just yell me up without this shit in the morning, it was bad enough that it invaded what once was my dream.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~ -pets nose- :3
    Poor baby.
    I'm kinda mean when I get woken up rudely.
    Too bad I don't take it out on people.
    Would probably be a nice stress reliever.

    ReplyDelete